Pricing & Packages
Can't wait to see what beautiful things we can create together!
Let's get ya'll married!
Please contact me for all the details and availability!
These sessions are supposed to be FUN! I take a lot of candid photos of you loving on your babies, actually playing with them, keeping it so simple and relaxed! I want to capture your family, being just that... family!
Let's celebrate YOU and all your accomplishments!!
With this kind of session I come to your home! Cozy, relaxed, and taking in all the newness this new life has brought. It's mostly un-staged images--you can nurse, change diapers, give bottles, all the things!
Are you a small business owner with a need to photograph your products or updated photos for your website? Or photos to boost your social media presence?! High quality photos are a great investment for your business! I'm here to help!
If you only want a very small portion of your day covered (3 hours max), or are planning a destination wedding, please send me an email! I have adjusted pricing and packages available for these kinds of celebrations!
I dream of the genuine smile that warms your face as you're looking at the love of your life. That sweet giggle from your little girl or that tough boy pose from the little guy. I want to see that tear in mom's eyes when she see's you walk down the aisle and the forever look as you say your vows to each other. I want you to play with your family, go on an adventure, and watch your story unfold.
I'll ask you to smile, and laugh and say kind words to one another. I'll be your friend. I count it a privilege and an honor to capture you through my lens.
- planning, prep, and expertise from yours truly
- A consultation (through email, phone, or in person over a hot beverage!) Here, I like to make your vision come to life! We talk style, location, wardrobe, props and any other items that come our way. I want to get to know my clients! I am up for almost anything that makes the session yours and represents you genuinely.
- Outdoor sessions primarily. (This excludes weddings and lifestyle sessions) I prefer to shoot during the golden hours of the day which is either the hours just after sunrise or just before sunset. Times change according to the time of the year and a second backup session is scheduled in case the weather doesn't cooperate. (I'm afraid I cannot control the weather! sorry!)
- Post production of images
- High quality digital copies of your entire session via an online gallery.
- Shared copyright license agreement that allows you to print and enlarge your photos wherever you please but DOES NOT give you permission to edit, crop or change the photos in anyway.
- I recommend Mpix (www.mpix.com) for development OR you can order images through me (I use WHCC - white house custom color). It's linked in the gallery and very easy to use!
- I am very willing to travel! I do however charge $1/mile extra for any session that requires me to drive 50 miles or more (roundtrip).
- A wonderful evening full of laughter, play and love!
How do you photograph weddings?
I want to level with you. Show you my heart so you'll want me to capture yours. Weddings make me happy, truly giddy and I shed tears the moment you do. I work hard to give you my absolute best work. I want my images to be shown to your grandchildren, I want it hanging on your wall for decades to come. I want you to look back on your day with delight knowing that all those unforgettable moments are forever captured in time and can be treasured forever.
I also pride myself in being a calm, happy and helpful presence on your day. After all, I am actually the one who spends the most time with you! And I don't take that lightly. I want to be your friend -- you're letting me into the best day of your life and I don't take that for granted. I'm honored, truly.
So with that said, I book a limited amount of weddings each year so I can fully focus on and be intentional with each of my beautiful couples. I help you every step along the way and be as much a part of the planning process as you need and/or want. Let's talk, shall we? Coffee date? :)
Where are you based and do you travel?
I'm Spokane based and yes I love to travel! If you want me to photograph your event, it will require a travel fee, depending on where it takes place. But no worries, I always try to find the cheapest and simplest way to get to you!
When and how will we get our photos?
Your will receive an online gallery link with all your photos within maximum 8 weeks (sometimes less depending on the season I photograph your story). You can download all the photos from the gallery but also share them, choose your favorites, and also order prints!
How many pictures will we receive?
Weddings: For a 6 hours coverage wedding, you will receive between 600 -800 fully edited images. I always choose quality rather than quantity and still get all the moments and more captured forever.
Family: Roughly 100+ depending on the time spent and how many people are in your family!
Seniors: 60-80 usually for a one hour session. More if time is added on!
How do we pick a location?
A place that is near and dear to your hearts is always a good choice! But if you don't have a particular place in mind, I am happy to assist with an array of different outdoor locations in my back pocket!