I dream of the genuine smile that creeps on your face as you’re looking at the love of your life. That sweet giggle from your little girl or that tough boy pose from the little guy. I want to see that tear in mom’s eyes when she see’s you walk down the aisle and the forever look as you say your vows to each other. I want you to play with your family, go on an adventure, and watch your story unfold. tell
Ill ask you to smile, and laugh and say kind words to one another. I’ll be your friend. I count it a privilege and an honor to capture you through my lens.
– planning, prep, and expertise from yours truly
– a consultation (through email, phone, or in person over a hot beverage!) Here, I like to make your vision come to life! We talk style, location, wardrobe, props and any other items that come our way. I want to get to know my clients! I am up for almost anything that makes the session yours and represents you genuinely.
– outdoor sessions primarily. (This excludes weddings and lifestyle sessions) I prefer to shoot during the golden hours of the day which is either the hours just after sunrise or just before sunset. Times change according to the time of the year and a second backup session is scheduled in case the weather doesn’t cooperate. (I’m afraid I cannot control the weather! sorry!)
– post production of images
– high quality digital copies of your entire session on a CD, USB or via an online gallery.
– shared copyright license agreement that allows you to print and enlarge your photos wherever you please but DOES NOT give you permission to edit, crop or change the photos in anyway.
– I recommend Mpix (www.mpix.com) for development OR you can order images through me (I use WHCC – white house custom color). Please inquire for the price list once your session is booked.
– I am very willing to travel! I do however charge $1/mile extra for any session that requires me to drive 5o miles or more (roundtrip).
– A wonderful evening full of laughter, play and love!
All payments are due at the beginning of the session. Thank-you!
I can’t wait to hear from you! Inquiries are welcome!